We do not often think about data recovery until that moment is past. Consider what would happen if you took a moment to step away from a very important document. You were working on your laptop on the desk when the cat came and jumped on it. Now that your computer will no longer boot up, you realize that waiting too long to purchase that backup drive was a bad idea. A computer may also not start due to hardware malfunctions or incorrect software updates. Losing data is either unrecoverable or incredibly frustrating if you don’t have a backup strategy in place. The Ontrack data recovery tool can be used to recover data from various types of loss that happen in everyday life.
Data Recovery Service: Why We Need It?
You are not protecting your sensitive data unless you take regular backups. Various things can cause data stored on storage devices to be damaged, including wear and tear of the mechanical parts, mishandling, and various other situations. No one likes dealing with a data loss situation, whether personal or professional.
During professional data recovery, lost, corrupted, or formatted data is retrieved from storage devices including Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid State Drives (SSD), USB Drives, and External Hard Drives.
Easily recoverable data
It’s still possible to delete or format data on a hard drive accidentally, so the data remains somewhere on the drive. Storage space is marked as available for new data storage only if it contains the previously stored data. So, such a device offers the possibility of data recovery. Using the drive must be stopped. It may also happen if the disk is not detected, is inaccessible, or has been physically damaged.
Specifically-trained cleaners need to handle the hard drives in a contaminant-free, humidity-controlled, temperature-controlled environment, commonly called a Cleanroom, to maximize recovery. It becomes more difficult and requires special equipment and skills to recover data when there are physical damages and undiscovered hard drives.
Ontrack data recovery: an Overview
Over the past 35 years, Ontrack, the data recovery pioneer best known for its 90% success rate, has recovered more than 569K files. This service can restore almost all types of files, including photos, audio, video, and others, from hard drives, servers, RAIDs, and tapes, to email, SSD/flash, and mobile devices. The tools exist for data destruction and retrieval for specialty software, including databases and intranets, as well as for regulatory and privacy purposes. The company offers several types of data recovery services for electronic devices, as well as Standard, Priority, and Emergency options, with turnaround times ranging from 7 days to 3 days.
Advantages of Ontrack data recovery
- You can recover lost, damaged, and deleted files for free using Ontrack Data Recovery.
- It is still possible to recover systems that have been tampered with, formatted lately, or destroyed inadvertently.
- Despite its lightweight, it can let you retrieve data from a Windows PC with a 1GB processor.
- As a consequence, you’ll save a lot of time, and you’ll be able to store all of the scanned results for later use.
- A data loss experience can be heartbreaking, but in this situation, data recovery software can help you recover data from your Windows PC.
- Protect your data with secure deletion.
- Recovers almost all types of data from a variety of storage devices.
- A one-year subscription provides unlimited storage devices.
- Risk-free guarantee, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Excellent customer support.
- The voucher is valid for just one year.
- Manual configuration requires additional backups.
- No disk imaging feature.
Because of its easy structure, users will be able to utilize the Ontrack data recovery application with ease. Anyone may rapidly recover data with its easy interface while using it for the first time. The finest feature is that it saves the scanned data and allows the user to start the recovery process whenever they want. Users may benefit from taking a bit extra time to restore data.
Ontrack Data Recovery’s availability in various languages will be another useful feature. English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Japanese versions of the languages are available.
- Ontrack Data Recovery Basic, as its name implies, offers fundamental data recovery features. With this plan, you get:
- Optical media, Windows, and Linux OS are also supported by Ontrack Data Recovery software. You should, however, choose a Professional or Technician plan to perform RAID recovery. Cloned drives and partitions work the same way.
- Ontrack Data Recovery’s primary disadvantage is that it doesn’t let you create a recovery disk. Devices that cannot boot, therefore, cannot access data. You will need the higher plans to have access to all of these features.
- In addition, the software does not allow you to save scan results.
- Ontrack Data Recovery, however, allows you to retrieve documents, files like MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, and other formats like Zip, Stuffit, RAR, etc.
While Ontrack Data Recovery may appear to be a little sluggish in comparison to other data recovery programs, it isn’t. You don’t have to be concerned with speed as long as you obtain your desired result. Do you agree with me?
This program may be used to restore data from backups. Ontrack Data Recovery checks each volume partition, even the deleted ones while scanning a disc. If the data is still missing, you can perform a block-by-block scan of the system.
Data may also be retrieved simply by selecting the disc or folder to be examined, and the information can then be stored on any device. If you are successful in recovering the data, make careful to save it to a different driver. Ontrack Data Recovery can recover only one set of data.
A high-end PC is not required for Ontrack Data Recovery. A PC with a 1GHz processor and 512 MB RAM can execute the recovery program. Because the executable file size is less than 100MB, using the program does not require any more space. It is also possible to back up retrieved data to ensure that it is safe.
You may also schedule automatic scans to keep track of your system’s health and make sure there are no hard disc problems. As a consequence, you can keep an eye on and control the tool without having to do anything yourself.
Ontrack Data Recovery provides outstanding customer support in 28 languages, as a software firm that tries to assist all of its clients. Because Live Chat is only available during business hours, we do not suggest it for people who want assistance frequently.
To contact a technician, just pick the language and area, or dial a toll-free number accessible 24/7. You may also write an email to the company to clarify the situation. You can contact Ontrack by email or phone at any moment if you have a simple problem.
Data recovery solutions provided by Ontrack are generally well-received by customers. They also say they appreciate the software’s speed and ease of use and the friendly customer service representatives. Additionally, Ontrack is accredited and rated ‘A+’ by the Better Business Bureau, signifying how well this data recovery service is regarded.
With Ontrack, you can recover from any data disaster. A data recovery solution can be affordable and effective for both IT professionals and home users. In terms of data recovery software, we give one of the highest recommendations to Ontrack.
Ontrack Data Recovery Review
A good tool that is affordable, does a pretty good job at its domains.