Love playing a 3D first-person shooter named Krunker.io? So do we! Although simple in comparison to AAA FPS games, this (primarily) browser game is very addictive, and according to the creators, has more than 150 million players! Keep in mind that you can still play while you’re working on recovering your Krunker account credentials. However, you’ll be in the Guest mode and your achievements won’t be saved. This includes any items you bought with KR (gold coins), earned, or traded for. So, what are your options? Stay tuned – we’ll show you how to recover Krunker account in a jiffy.
Difficulties in restoring Krunker account
The main difficulty is the inability to use an e-mail address or phone number. Krunker doesn’t require them at account registration, nor asks you to add them later. If they did, you could use them to get your username or password back. Additionally, you could enable two-factor authentication and prevent losing the account in the first place. This is an important safeguard when regaining access to an Epic Games account. So, what can you do? Keep reading.
Your options for Krunker account recovery
To successfully regain access to your Krunker account, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Check the devices you played the game on
This includes your browser and operating systems Android and iOS. If you remain logged in at any of them, you can play, but you still need the current password to reset the password. Important: you can only choose a new password in your browser, not mobile apps. This leads us to the next option.
2. Inspect your browser for saved credentials
Follow these steps to look for your Krunker account login details:
- Visit krunker.io.
- Click on Login or Register in the upper left corner.
- Click on any of the fields, and see if your browser auto-fills the information.
- Optional. You might also get a prompt in the top right corner, asking you whether they should enter the information. If so, accept.
- Remember or jot down the username.
- Click on the eye icon next to the password. You’ll be asked for your Windows or macOS account password. Afterward, your Krunker password will be converted from asterisks (*) to visible text.
- You now have the necessary information, but we recommend you change the password.
3. Change your Krunker account password
These are the required steps to pick a new password for your Krunker account:
- Sign in to krunker.io if you haven’t already.
- In the menu on the left-hand side, click on Profile.
- Navigate to the Account Settings headline.
- Type your current password in the first text field.
You can auto-fill it with a double-click.
- Choose a complex new password, and enter it twice in the two remaining text fields.
- Click on Submit.
- Optional. If you suspect someone else can log in on your other devices, click on the Logout of all Sessions option.
4. Contact Krunker Customer Support
If the above failed, and with the obstacles we already mentioned, your last resort is to get in touch with Krunker’s Customer Help team. This is done via Yendis Entertainment, the game creators, but don’t send them a message on any of their social media profiles. Instead, send them an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from any e-mail address you use, and wait for a response.
To improve your chances, we recommend you do these things too:
- If you played the game on Android, contact them from a Gmail account that you used to download Krunker on Google Play Store. The same applies to iOS and Apple ID.
- Keep things concise, and get to the point. They receive thousands of e-mails per day!
- Mention key details. For example, when you created the Krunker account, the last time you were active or changed the password, when you received a particular item or skin, whether you donated for KR, etc. Anything that can be double-checked in their database helps!
- If you played the game in your browser, send them an e-mail from the same computer, and the same network.