Are you one of those unlucky PES Mobile users who failed to link their accounts after changing their device and lost their gaming data? You probably deleted PES from your mobile or tablet a long time ago and now downloaded PES Mobile 2021 again, only to find out that your whole account has been overwritten with a fresh new one. The truth is, most PES Mobile users didn’t even make a Konami account and just made an Owner ID after linking it with Google Play Games. If you’re one of those people, it will be hard to restore your PES account.
But it doesn’t mean that all hopes are gone.
In this article, we are going to show you how to restore your lost PES account data by contacting Konami customer support. Let’s begin.
What’s New in PES Mobile 2021?
PES Mobile 2021, without a doubt, is one of the best football simulation games right now. This mobile game from Konami is so famous that it already has over 100 million downloads on Android smartphones and tablets. This new version of PES comes with a number of new features, new football superstars characters, and custom match days. These added features are great news for eFootball lovers. But not everything can be all rainbow and sunshine.
In its 2021 version, PES mobile has removed the way to recover your lost account.
Many PES players who had uninstalled the game from their devices for a long time might find their account overwritten with a new account with unknown bronze players. This left a lot of PES lovers uneasy, and now they are trying to find a way to restore their PES account and get back their old data and records.
But don’t worry. There’s still hope. In the next section, we will show you ways to retrieve your lost PES account.
How to Restore Your Lost PES Account
If you’re one of those unfortunate eFootball lovers who got their PES accounts overwritten with a fresh account, you can get your old PES account’s data back by contacting customer support. Just follow the steps mentioned below to restore your lost PES account.
Step 1: Go to Contact & FAQ
To contact customer support, you need to find the inquiry form of PES Mobile 2021 first. Here’s how you can get to the inquiry form:
- From the Home page, tap on the “Main Menu” option.
- Now, go to “Support Menu.”
- Next, tap on the “Contact & FAQ” option.
- Next, tap on the “Inquiry Form” option.
Step 2: Fill the Inquiry Form
Once you click on the “Inquiry Form” option in the previous step, you need to go through a few more steps before you can actually get to the inquiry form and start filling it.
Opening the Inquiry Form to Retrieve PES Account
Follow the steps below to get to the inquiry form:
- Once you tap on the “Inquiry Form” option, PES Mobile 2021 will present you with a menu that contains “Konami Privacy Policies.”
- Next, tap on the “I can’t restore my account using a data transfer” option on the “Contact” page.
- After that, you will get two options. You need to select “I can’t restore my account using a data transfer” once again.
- Konami will now try to confirm if you’re a valid Konami account user. Konami does this to make sure you’re a valid user, in case you’re not using a Konami ID. Here, tap on the “Accept” option in the upper-right corner of the menu.
- After that, tap on “Back” in the upper-left corner of the menu. Once you tap on it, you will be able to access the “Inquiry form.”
Filling the Inquiry Form to Rescue PES Account
Before you start filling the form, you need to make sure that you have linked your current Owner ID data with Google Play. Konami needs you to link your current Owner ID data to Google Play to transfer the game data from your old owner ID.
Now, once you open the inquiry form, you need to fill it up with the following details:
- The Account ID of your lost account.
- Email address.
- Owner name.
- Model Team name.
- Team name.
- MyClub Coins.
- Name of the Managers of your club.
- Campaign level.
- SIM Campaign level.
- The actual date when you last opened PES with your old Account ID.
Apart from the data mentioned above, Konami might add a few more questions, such as your old device’s model, to correctly locate and verify your old account. Once you’re done filling the form, tap on the “Accept” button.
Step 3: Wait for 1-2 Weeks
After you fill out your “Inquiry Form” and submit it, the customer support of Konami will go through it and contact you within one or two weeks. After you’re finished updating the form with information, you will be redirected to a caution page. There, you will see a neat list of directions you need to adhere to, so you can ensure faster recovery of your account data.
If Konami finds your old account data and verifies it, they will send the data to your new Account ID and notify you via your registered email ID.