Whether it’s because of its design, specs, battery life, or performance, the phones from Realme have won over millions of people. Even better, its popularity is growing with every passing day. But no matter how great your phone is, you might still end up losing your phone’s data. It can happen because of accidental deletion, a system crash, a wrong password, or some kind of malware. Thankfully, there are multiple ways to recover the lost data from your Realme phone. In this article, we will show you three ways you can restore your Realme phone, so you never lose your important data again. So, let’s get into it.
Restore Data in Realme Phone Using Local Backup File
Have you ever backed up your data in your Realme phone in the past using the in-device backup option? If you did, you can restore your lost data using the local backup files. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Realme phone and go to the “Settings” app.
- Next, tap on the “Additional Settings” option.
- After that, tap on “Back up and reset” and then tap on the “Local backup” option.
- Tip. Alternatively, you can also go to the “Tools” option and then tap on “Backup and Restore.”
- Once you complete the steps above, you will directly get to all the backup files you have created in the past.
- You can see their backup date and creation time. Now, select the relevant backup file and follow the instructions of your phone.
Once you do this, you will be able to successfully restore your deleted data in your Realme phone.
Restore Data on Your Realme Phone from the Google Drive
Maybe you’re not fond of backing up data in your phone and clogging your internal storage. That’s fine. In that case, you have likely backed up your data to Google Drive in the past. Therefore, follow these steps to easily restore it from Google Drive to your Realme phone:
- Get your Realme phone and open the “Settings” app in it.
- Once inside “Settings”, tap on the “Accounts” option.
- Now, click on the relevant Google account.
- Next, sign in to your Google account and tap on the “Account sync” option.
- Once you’re on a new page, click the “Menu” button and tap on the data type that you want to synchronize your mobile with.
- Next, tap on the “Sync now” option to connect your Google Drive account to your Realme phone.
Now, you can easily retrieve the data from your Google Drive to your phone.
Use Android Data Recovery Software to Retrieve Data
Sure, you would be able to retrieve the deleted data if you have already backed it up before. But what if you have never backed up your data? Are they lost forever? Of course, not.
If you’re unable to retrieve the lost data of your Realme phone using any of the methods above, you can always use Android data recovery software. With it, you can recover many types of deleted data, including your photos, videos, text messages, and even call logs, even if you have never backed them up before.
Note. Most professional data recovery software available on the market have a similar user interface. Therefore, the steps shown in this article will closely resemble the functions of the majority of software for Android data recovery. Also, make sure you only download software that comes from a reputable company and has a high success rate.
Downloading and using software for Android
If you’ve acknowledged what we said above, proceed to retrieve Realme phone data like this:
- Open the Android data recovery software on your computer.
- Click on the “Android Data Recovery” option.
- Connect the Realme phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once your phone is connected to your computer, select the deleted file types that you want to recover.
- Tip. The list of options will either be on the left or the right-hand side.
- Click on the “Next” button if required. Otherwise, click the “Scan” button.
- After the scan is over, you can preview the files that are available to recover.
- Select the relevant files and click on the “Recover” button.
Once you go through the whole process, the files you restore from your Realme phone are saved to your computer.