Adobe’s software products are market leaders in various areas, from design programs like Photoshop to marketing software like Marketo Engage. Many users couldn’t do their daily tasks effectively without them. Moreover, the Adobe account password gives you access to all the company’s products, so it’s critical to keep it safe. Resetting your Adobe password allows you to log back in if you forget your credentials. This is also a good technique for battling cyber threats such as brute force attacks. With that said, there are a few ways to recover an Adobe account, but each is specific and (so far) involves waiting or money.
You cannot do everything yourself. Even if you remember your password, you can’t change your email address without access. The available propositions are as follows:
1. Reset the password for Adobe account you forgot
If that’s what troubles you, here’s how to change the Adobe account password you’ve forgotten:
- Go to the Adobe Account page.
- Provide the email address associated with your Adobe account and select Continue.
- Select “Reset Your Password.”
- You’ll receive a code either on your mobile number or email address.
- Verify the code by entering it into the box provided.
If you’ve given both a phone number and an email address, you have the option of receiving your code in an email instead. Select “Get your code another way.” If you still can’t receive the code in your inbox, make sure to look for it in the Spam or Junk folders. If it still doesn’t arrive, proceed to the Adobe “No email received” page. You can find different instructions on receiving your password reset code and e-mail addresses you can add to contacts.
Lost access to the email address for Adobe? Do this instead
To update your Adobe ID or email address, visit the Adobe Account Profile page. Then:
- Edit your information as required. Update your profile picture, Name, Adobe Screen Name, or Company Name in the “Public Profile” section.
- Update your Account Name, Primary Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, Secondary Email Address, and so on in the “Account Information and Access” section.
- Change or add language in the “Preferred Languages” section. You can add up to 3.
- Note: Once you first set up a secondary email, a verification link will be emailed to you. To verify, go to your Adobe account and pick the authentication option.
- Select the Save button.
2. Change Adobe account password if you can sign in
It is a smart idea to alter your account password regularly to maintain its security, as well as the protection of your account data. These steps are also useful when you can’t sign out because you don’t remember the password. Do this:
- Visit the Adobe Account Security page.
- Head to the “Password” section and select Change.
- Retype your password for verification.
- Select Change password.
3. Request help from Adobe Agent for account recovery
If none of these methods work, you can talk to an Agent Adobe hired like this:
- Head to the Adobe Chat page.
- Type Agent (no quotes) in the “Chat” field to avoid chatbot and connect to a human.
- Explain your situation concisely, but mention key details.
You can also communicate with the Adobe Support Team using Adobe contact phone numbers. Also, Adobe does not offer support by email. Thus, avoid emails related to Adobe account rescue from unknown sources.