One of the most annoying but frequent problems among gamers is losing the gaming account of a particular game. Gamers often accidentally delete their gaming data, lose access to their account while transferring the game to another device, or just outright forget the usernames or passwords. These things happen with the Clash Royale players a lot, too. As a result, they create a new account and start from scratch. Fortunately, there are multiple ways to avoid losing your gaming data and recover your Clash Royale account. We’ll do our best to show you how to do both. So, without further ado, let’s dive in.
Recover the Supercell ID
A Supercell ID lets you connect to multiple games’ accounts with a single ID. And even though a Supercell ID can make your life easier by eliminating the need to create multiple accounts in different games, losing your Supercell ID would also mean that you will be unable to log in to those games. Therefore, if you used a Supercell ID to create an account for Clash Royale and lost it, you need to retrieve the ID before restoring your account. Follow the steps below to do that:
- First, figure out which email account you had used to create your Supercell ID.
- If you have multiple email accounts and forgot the exact email account, sign in to your email accounts.
- Search for “Supercell” in each, and you will see the emails related to Supercell ID on the relevant one.
- Once you figure out the sign-up email address, enter a new Clash Royale game.
- Click on “Settings” after going through the tutorial.
- Next, click on the “Help and Support” option in the game.
- Click on the “Lost account” option.
- Follow a few simple instructions that will also require you to mention your email related to your Supercell ID.
Once you follow the steps above, you will successfully retrieve your Supercell ID and recover your Clash Royale account.
Recovering Clash Royale Account Data on a Different Device
If you want to transfer your Clash Royale account data to a new device without issues, follow these steps below:
- Open your Clash Royale gaming account on your current device.
- Tip. Make sure you have logged in with the correct Supercell ID and have a stable internet connection to prevent any mishaps.
- Next, click on the “Settings” icon.
- In the “Settings” menu, click on the “Link Device” button.
- Select the “This is the Old Device” option.
- In the next step, you will have two options, which are:
- I want to link to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod: Choose this option if you’re transferring your game data to an iOS device.
- “I want to link to another device.” Choose this option if you plan to transfer data to an Android device.
- Now, choose the “I want to link to another account” option.
- Next, Clash Royale will give you 12 character long code. It will only be valid up to 2 minutes after it’s generated.
- Open the Clash Royale on a new device, go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Link Device,” and then choose the “This is the New Device” option.
- Now, in your new device, enter the 12-character code you have got from the old device.
Once you follow all these steps, you will easily restore your Clash Royale account on a new device.
Restore your lost Clash Royale Account
To retrieve your lost Clash Royale account, follow these steps below:
- Enter into the Clash Royale game and click on “Settings.”
- Next, click on the “Help and Support” option.
- Now, click on the “Account” button in the next menu.
- After that, click on the “Contact Us” button.
- Now, you will directly enter the chat support of the Clash Royale game.
- When the chatbot asks you to select an option, click on the “Lost My Account” option.
- Next, the chatbot asks about your 9-character player tag. Enter your player tag as a reply to proceed.
- After that, write down your name and your trophy count.
- Tip. You must also mention your clan name. If you’re not a part of any clan yet, you need to type: “I’m not in any clan yet.”
- Now, describe the events that lead you to lose your account for Clash Royale.
- Next, a Customer Support agent will get in touch with you after a few hours. Answer his/her questions and queries truthfully.
Once you follow the instructions above, the Customer Service agent will help you recover your Clash Royale account and get it running shorthly afterward.