Keepsafe is the first place you go to when you are looking for solutions to privately store data. It encrypts all your data and stores it in a safe space. Being a very efficient tool, a lot of people use Keepsafe regularly. So basically, you store your photos and videos to keep them protected. But what if you lose data from the place that protects it? Yes, that happens a lot. We may lose our videos from Keepsafe due to a lot of reasons: you may have moved your files to Trash, or have accidentally deleted your videos. Also, Keepsafe may have deleted your data automatically, or you might have gotten rid of the Keepsafe app. Whatever the reason may be, we are here to help you. We have listed a few methods to help you recover your Keepsafe videos. Let’s start recovering them together!
Method 1 – Recover Keepsafe Videos From the Trash
Like several online platforms, Keepsafe also provides the Trash feature. That is, whenever you delete a photo, video, or any other file, it goes into the Trash, instead of directly getting permanently deleted. It stays in there for a specific period – usually 30 days. You can recover your Keepsafe videos any time between this period. However, after this threshold period, all your files are permanently deleted and are no longer available in the Trash. You can also recover Keepsafe photos if you are looking for photos only. In this method, we will discuss the process of recovering your Keepsafe data from the Trash. The process varies a bit according to the OS of the mobile device you are using. Let us discuss them one by one.
- First of all, open your Keepsafe mobile application.
- Navigate to your Gallery.
- If there are a few items in your trash, a badge with the number of items will be denoted on the trash icon (on the top). Click on it to open the Trash bin.
- You will see all the items that you have deleted before. Click to select all the items you want to recover.
- Finally, Click on Restore or Move.
The Keepsafe interface differs between Android and iOS devices. However, the process is the same. Refer to the steps mentioned in the Android section, and repeat the same to restore your Keepsafe videos from the Trash.
Method 2 – Recovering Videos Directly with Keepsafe
One of the benefits of having a Keepsafe premium membership is that, alongside data recovery services, it comes with cloud data protection. So, if you are a Keepsafe Premium account holder, then you can go with this method. The process is the same for both Android and iOS devices. Here is how you can use this service to recover your Keepsafe videos –
- Initially, uninstall Keepsafe from your device.
- Go to the Play Store or App Store and install Keepsafe again.
- Log in to your Keepsafe account (use the same account in which you lost data).
- Once you are inside your account, go to the Menu, and click on Settings.
- Enable your Private Cloud by clicking on the checkbox next to it.
- Now, close the application by clicking on your home button.
- Finally, open it again.
You will now find that all your lost photos and videos have returned. This works due to the data recovery services provided by Keepsafe to all of its premium users. However, as mentioned before, this method works only for users with a premium membership. If you are having a standard account, then move on to the other methods mentioned below –
Method 3 – Using Third-Party Data Recovery Software to Recover Keepsafe Videos
When you cannot find your videos in the Trash and aren’t a premium user, you can also go with third-party data recovery solutions. Usually, when you delete something from your device, it doesn’t disappear completely. A portion of the file is still stored on your device, and you cannot read them as such. These software programs scan your entire device and find scraps of the files you deleted previously. From the list of recoverable files, you can select the ones that you want back, and they will be restored to your device as such! They are also pretty simple to use.
The problem is that there are numerous data recovery tools available on the Internet. Not all of them are efficient and trustworthy. Developers with malicious intentions may even try to steal personal data. Therefore, it’s crucial to select the perfect one to recover your videos. To help you with the process, we have listed several android data recovery tools that are trustworthy and get the job. If you are looking for a tool to recover data on iOS devices, we have also done that for you.
To understand the process in detail, let us discuss one tool each in Android and iOS devices here. Read it, find the perfect tool that suits you the most from the list we’ve made, and begin recovering your files! The process is similar in all recovery tools.
Using Data Recovery Tools for iOS Devices
Let us first discuss one tool in particular. It is called the PhoneRescue for iOS devices. Go through the steps below to find how to recover Keepsafe videos –
- Download and install PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- Launch the installed software.
- Connect your iOS device with this computer using a USB cable.
- Once the computer recognizes your device, click on Recover from iOS device.
- Click on the right arrow to move on to the next step.
- Select all the types of files that you want to recover (in this case, select Photo Video), and then hit OK.
- Now, all recoverable files will be listed below. Select everything that you want to recover. You can also preview these files before selecting them.
- Finally, click on the Export to Device or To Computer icons. The former will restore all the selected files to your phone, whereas the latter will restore them to your computer.
That’s it. All your videos are now restored to your iOS device.
Recover Keepsafe videos Utilizing Data Restoration Application for Android Devices
Similar to the previous section, let us focus on one tool in particular. When it comes to Android, the same tool is titled PhoneRescue for Android. Here is how to use it to recover your Keepsafe videos –
- Download and install PhoneRescue for Android on your computer device (Windows).
- Launch the tool and connect your Android device to the computer.
- After your device is recognized, click on Photos or Videos, whichever you want to recover.
- Click Next to continue.
- From the list of all the recoverable files, select the ones that you want back. You can also preview these files before you select them.
- Click on the Restore to Device or Restore to Computer icon. The first one will restore all the selected files to your phone, whereas the latter will restore them to your computer.
That’s all. Your videos are now exported to your computer or Android device. In order to get back all your data, you may also completely recover Keepsafe account.