Uber Eats is one of the most popular online food ordering and food delivery platforms. It was launched by Uber in 2014 and is now spread across the world. It is very well known that Uber also provides transport services in many major countries. You can access the services provided by Uber Eats through your mobile application or your web browser. It allows you to browse through the restaurants in your area, read restaurant reviews and ratings, order food, and even pay for your food through the platform. You can also opt for Pay on Delivery. Once you place your order, Uber Eats delivers it to you at your location. Currently, Uber Eats is operating in 32 countries and it is still expanding its range of operation. In the current pandemic situation, the food delivery service has helped a lot of people.
Uber Eats requires your email, password, or mobile number to log in to your account. However, people tend to forget their login credentials at times. If forgotten, you will lose access to your account. If you are facing a similar problem and you cannot access your account, then this is the right article for you. Keep reading and you will find a perfect solution to regain access to your account.
Case 1 – Forgot Uber Eats Password?
There are many chances that you forget your UberEats Password. This means that you no longer have access to your account unless you remember your password or reset it. So, if you are looking for a solution to this problem, then follow the steps below. You can reset your password and regain access to your UberEats account.
- Go to the official Uber Eats homepage (You can use your mobile application or your web browser).
- Click on Sign In, located at the top right corner.
- You will be taken to a new page. Type in your email address or your mobile number in the text box given.
- Hit Next.
- Now in this form, click on Forgot Password? located at the bottom of the login form.
- You will again be taken to your email or phone number box. Verify whether it is correct and hit Next again.
- You will receive an email from Uber Eats if you have entered your email address. This email will contain a verification link. Click on it.
- If you have given your mobile number, then you will receive an SMS. It will contain a verification number. Enter the code in the text box that appears in your browser.
- If you don’t receive a message, click on Resend Code.
- Once you enter the code correctly, you will be taken to a new page were you can reset your password.
- Enter a new password and hit Submit.
That’s it. You have now successfully changed your password and you can access your Uber Eats account again with your new password. However, make sure that you don’t lose your password again. Make your password strong. Always remember that Uber Support does not ask for your password at any cause. So be careful and don’t share your password with anyone.
Case 2 – Forgot Uber Eats Email Address
As mentioned earlier, Uber Eats uses your email address or your mobile number to create your account. So, if you have changed your email address or if you have deleted it, then you will have trouble logging in to your Uber Eats account. If you are caught in such a situation, then here is what you have to do to regain access to your Uber Eats account –
- Go to the Uber Eats Help Page.
- Scroll down and you will find a form below.
- Enter your full name in the first text box.
- Enter your mobile number in the next textbox. Click on the dropdown box (the small arrow) and select your country code.
- After this, explain your problem in detail in the big text box given below. Add as much detail as possible. The more details you provide, there is more chance that your account is recovered.
- Give your current email address. Uber Eats will contact you regarading account retrieval in this email address. If you do not have a new email, enter your friend’s email.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click Submit.
You have just submitted your request to Uber Eats. The support team will analyze your request and a member will contact you through the email address that you have given. So keep checking your email for updates. If you have given your friend’s email, ask them to notify you with any updates.
Case 3 – Recover Disabled Uber Eats Account
If you have previously deleted your account or if your account has been disabled, then you cannot access your account. You may have accidentally deleted your account or Uber may have disabled your account. Uber disables user accounts for various reasons – Using the same account on multiple devices, claiming credits from multiple devices, wrong credit or other payment information, or any other fraudulent activity.
If you want to know why your account is disabled or if you want to reactivate your disabled account, then you can contact the Uber Eats Support Team. A support team member will respond to you soon and will assist you in solving your problem.
Contacting Uber Eats Support Team
If any of the solutions mentioned above does not work for you or if you are facing some other problem, then you can contact the Uber Support Team at any time. All you have to do is to fill up a form and a member from the Support Team will contact you soon. Before carrying out the steps mentioned here, capture a screenshot of the error that you face (With the error message if possible). After this. you can carry out these steps –
- Go to the Uber Help page.
- Click on Account and Payment Options.
- Find and select I can’t sign in to my account.
- Once you get in, click on my password reset link is not working.
- After this, Uber Eats will guide you how to recover your account.
If you are facing some other problem, then you can contact the support team in different ways –
Through your Uber Eats Mobile Application
- Open your Uber Eats mobile application.
- Go to your profile tab. (Marked with an avatar with a head and torso).
- Tap on Help.
- You can choose your problem there and then carry out the instructions mentioned.
Uber support has a generalized Twitter handle, @Uber_Support. Direct your questions to this Twitter handle. You can also drop a mail at [email protected]