Wise Data Recovery is one of the data recovery tools available on the market that allows recovering various types of files lost from your devices. The features it offers are extraordinary, hence we decided to find out whether it is worth the price. According to the company, any file you want to restore or any reason for losing data will be retrievable without any problems, regardless of the type of file or the reason for its loss. Today we are going to take a deeper look at it.
Wise Data Recovery is a utility program that provides safe and affordable data recovery services. This software will help you recover data that has been accidentally deleted, formatted, or lost due to a system crash. Deleted files may be recovered from both internal and external storage locations with this program. If you push the delete button, you won’t break out in a cold sweat. Data may be recovered from a variety of storage devices, including USB flash drives, cameras, external hard drives, and many others.
What is unique about it? Is it without flaws? In our Wise Data Recovery review, we’ll take a thorough look at everything so you can make an educated decision if you want to give it a shot.
- This software supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.
- Depending on your device, the application can be installed directly on your computer’s hard drive or your hard disk.
- Recovery of multiple files is possible simultaneously.
- Those seeking a more advanced search can use it.
- Feeling and looking familiar, as well as being easy to use, will make it more comfortable for you.
- A list of size, path, recovery capabilities, and file name is displayed.
- Only just a few minutes are needed for installation.
- Quick scans are made by scanners.
- Normally, files recovered through this process are not located in their original locations; they must be searched for.
- Files cannot be previewed until they are recovered.
- The scanner doesn’t come with any deep scanning functionality.
- You may find a high percentage of data is unrecoverable more often than not.
You can only contact Wise Data Recovery by email. It can take a while for the support team to respond, even though they are available 24/7. Whether you’re using free software or a Pro license will depend on your situation. Pro users can expect an answer within 24 hours, and free users can wait up to three days. Wise Data Recovery has a limited number of online documents.
We were very impressed by Wise Data Recovery. The program kept a low profile even when running a Deep Scan. The program has never required more than 20% of a computer’s processing power. A total of 450MB of RAM is used. It’s a fantastic addition. As a result, it may be used on machines with a lot of RAM and issues executing the software.
Wise Data Recovery has an excellent reputation for its adaptability when it comes to filing recovery. You can retrieve files of almost every type, including documents, images, and video files, using the software. Furthermore, it can prevent the destruction of email archives, zip folder archives, and executables.
A partitioned hard drive is not a concern for Windows users. Among the file systems that Wise Data Recovery supports are FAT, NTFS, HFS, and EXT. While Mac users may encounter difficulties using ExFAT, the software does not support it.
By the way, Wise Data Recovery provides two scanning options: a quick scan and a deep scan. Quick Scan is very fast and can usually restore recently deleted files. By contrast, Deep Scan is far slower and more suitable for recovering files from formatted or damaged drives.
Installing and configuring the client
Wise Data Recovery can easily be set up to recover data on the hard drive. The software needs to be downloaded and installed on a clean hard drive before it can be used. Your system will not boot if the boot drive is damaged. You can transfer the software from an active computer to a damaged computer by installing it on a USB flash drive.
It has a simple and user-friendly interface. Hard drives connected to the computer will be detected. If you want to recover deleted files, you must first choose between Quick Scanning and Deep Scanning. A standard table format is used to display the recovered files. To search for specific files, use the keyword search tool or sort your results by file size or format.
To recover lost files, try Wise Data Recovery. Take a look at these steps:
- Turn on your computer and launch the program Wise Data Recovery.
- To scan a local hard disc from the dashboard, use the drop-down list.
- Select Scan from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- After the program shows the scan list, you can pick the files to be recovered from there.
- By pressing the Recover button on the screen, you may get back into your game.
- Choose where you wish to save the restored files. Click OK after that.
- The files can now be accessed.
- Click OK when you’re done.
Can Wise Data Recovery be trusted?
The software application that is lightweight, secure, and reliable, can only gently recover a small portion of deleted files. When restoring files from a malfunctioning hard drive (without installing anything), portable versions of the software are especially useful.
If your primary goal is to recover recently deleted files, then Wise Data Recovery may be the best choice. Nevertheless, this simplicity may leave you unsatisfied if you cannot restore your data. There are a few unique features in Wise Data Recovery. The cons, however, are more than the pros. The user experience of Wise Data Recovery suffers because it relies on email support only. Also, recovery success rates are low due to non-optimal file organization after recovery.
Wise Data Recovery has an impressive efficiency rating. A simple and intuitive user interface makes it easy to use. It can be frustrating if you are not able to recover files despite all this simplicity.
Besides free and paid alternatives, there are also other alternatives offering more robust features. As a whole, Wise Data Recovery is a decent but not exceptional tool for recovering data from damaged or lost files.
Wise Data Recovery Review
A good recovery tool worth a try that works great for files that are large in size but sometimes fail to find most of the lost data.