Box is a cloud content management and file sharing service used by businesses of all sizes. Box is available on most major operating systems and many mobile platforms. Windows, macOS, and plenty of mobile devices are all supported. Box Cloud has turned out to be a favorite among 97,000 companies, including many Fortune 500 ones. It’s a great tool to help you collaborate and access information from anywhere within or outside the business.
Further, Box is integrated into over 1500 apps to help conduct business smoothly. A new study has indicated that companies save over $1 million per year by using this service. But managing everything through a service such as Box can be difficult, especially when you lose your login credentials. If you don’t know how to recover your Box account in an emergency, here are methods to get back on track.
1. Recover Box Account Via Forgot Password Page
If you have a Box account but can’t access it because you can no longer recall your password, you’ll need to reset it. This requires little effort on your end. Here’s the procedure:
- Visit Box’s official website and press the Login button.
- Click the Reset Password link for Box below.
- You’ll be asked to enter the email address associated with your Box Account.
- Press the “Reset Password” option and wait for a verification link to be sent to your registered email along with some instructions.
- Follow the link sent to your email, and type the new password of your choice.
- Confirm your new Box password, and finally, press the “Reset Password” button.
Note. There’s a quick and easy technique when you need to reset the account password for Box in a pinch. All you need to do is launch your browser and type the URL “box.com/reset” without quotations, and you’ll be redirected to the reset password page. You can perform the same action from steps 2 through 6 almost instantly.
2. Rescue Box Accounts Using Ticket Service
Whenever you cannot log in or need other help related to your account retrieval, you can go to the Box Ticket Support page and submit a request. Here’s what to do:
- Specify your Email, Full Name, and Problem Type (what they can help you with). Add a summary of the problem, and describe how you lost access.
- Choose Priority (Low, Normal, High, or Urgent), and add alternative contacts and attachments (if any).
- Press the “Submit” button, and an agent will get in touch with you.
Note. This method works even if you don’t have your sign-in details. Be aware you’re making this request without logging into the Box Support website. Consequently, your case may be delayed while an agent is assigned to it.