We know how gamers spend hours after hours building up their gaming achievements, raising their character levels, and reaching higher ranks. A passionate gamer has given the game their blood and sweat and is now emotionally attached to the title and its story and characters. Therefore, it’s always a devastating experience for gamers to lose their gaming data because of unfortunate events. Some reasons include account hacks, accidental app deletion, or deleting the account. This applies to a Mobile Legends account, hence our desire to show you how to recover it.
Unfortunately, the Mobile Legends players seem to be more likely to suffer from these unfortunate events compared to other games. That’s why we are here to help you. In this article, we will showcase several methods to restore your lost or erased Mobile Legends account, so you never lose your in-game progress and achievements.
1. Recovery Using a Temporary Mobile Legends Account
Losing your gaming account and restoring it has become a common thing for the Mobile Legends players nowadays. Some players only enjoy the game on their mobile without linking it to social media or signing in to their Moonton accounts properly. Thus, when they reset their phone or change their device, they simply lose all the gaming data and achievements they worked so hard to attain. As a result, the developers of Mobile Legends tried to create a gaming account restoration system to help the players get their lost accounts back. Moonton introduced the temporary account feature in 2019 that allows the players to restore their main gaming account.
From 2019, whenever players make a Mobile Legends account, the game automatically suggests creating a temporary account. If the players do so, they will receive a unique QR code that will be saved in their phone’s gallery. When the players lose their main Mobile Legends account, they can use the QR code to log into the main gaming account. Therefore, if you are one of those few players who created temporary accounts, follow these instructions to recover your Mobile Legends account:
- Open the Mobile Legends gaming app on your phone.
- Now, tap on the “Temporary Account” option, and then tap on the “Login TP Account” option.
- Next, the app will ask for the QR code. Select the right QR code and wait for it to be successfully uploaded.
- Once the QR code is uploaded and verified, create a new password for your main Mobile Legends account. Once the password is reset, you can use it to enter your main ML account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully restored your ML account.
2. Use Social Media to Recover a Lost Mobile Legends Account
Did you connect your ML account with one of your social media profiles to sign up for the game? If you did, it will be as easy as pie to recover your lost Mobile Legends account. Even if you change your device or accidentally delete the app from your phone, you can still get your game progress back within minutes. That applies as long as you can log into the social media account that is registered with your ML account. Follow these instructions to restore your account for Mobile Legends using social media:
- Connect to the internet and open the Mobile Legends app on your phone.
- When the log-in screen shows up, tap on the “sign in with other accounts” option.
- Now, choose the social media account that is registered with the main gaming account of the Mobile Legends.
- Wait for a few seconds for the Mobile Legends app to verify your social media account credentials connected to its server. After a few moments, the app will automatically lead you to the main ML gaming account.
3. Rescue Deleted Mobile Legends Accounts via the Help Feature
Mobile Legends is one of the most popular mobile games in the world, and it has a fan base of at least 80 million players as of the first quarter of 2022. So, if you are even remotely good at playing this game, there’s always a chance for your gaming account to be hacked by cybercriminals. Consequently, a lot of players started losing their ML accounts this way. Moonton Games, the company responsible for developing the game, noticed it. That’s why they have updated their “Help” feature to help the players restore their hacked ML accounts. Let’s see how this works:
- Open the Mobile Legends app on your phone.
- Tap on the “Help” icon that is located on the top-right side of the screen.
- Select the “Account Problem” option.
- Navigate to Retrieve Account → Forget Platform Account.
- Tap on the “Forget Platform Account” option once again.
- Once you get inside the “Reason for the lost account” section, write all the possible reasons you have lost your ML account. For example, if you think that your account was compromised, write something like this: I lost my account because it has been hacked.
- You must also provide the following information to ensure fast account recovery:
- Game Level
- Number of skins
- Account registration date
- Other account-related information that the support team might need from you to resolve your case faster
- Once you type all the required bits of data, tap on the “Submit” button.
- Wait for the Mobile Legends support team to evaluate your information. The support team will contact you within 1-3 days and might ask some additional questions. Once they validate your request, your ML account will be restored within the next 24 hours.