Myntra is a fashion shopping website operating in India with a large user base. If you have been using Myntra years ago and looking forward to buying something again after several years, but you cannot figure out the username and password of your account, you might want to recover it. In situations like somebody hacked into your account, might also demand an account recovery. So if you are looking forward to restoring your Myntra account, you can follow the methods given below one by one to regain access.
Forgot Myntra Password
It is very common to forget Myntra account password just like any other passwords out there. Especially, if you haven’t accessed it for a while, it is very possible. If you forgot your Myntra password, you can follow the below steps to try to recover it.
- Navigate to the Myntra account recovery page.
- Enter your email ID or phone number.
- Click on the Send Link button.
- Myntra will send an email to the registered email ID. So check it.
- Just click on the link they send you to your email address.
- Choose a new, strong password.
Make sure that you note it down somewhere safe so that you do not have to repeat the same steps again and again. It is also recommended to start using a password manager such as LastPass or Bitwarden.
Cannot reset your password?
In certain situations, you may not be able to recover your password or reset it. This can be due to a number of reasons. In any of those situations, follow these steps to take it a step further ahead and try to recover it.
- Go to the recovery options page from Myntra.
- It will list a number of recovery options that you can follow such as your Debit/Credit card, alternate mobile number, and customer care.
- If you have a connected credit card or debit card on your Myntra account, click on that option.
- If you have an alternate phone number connected, click on that.
- If both are not available, click on the customer care option.
- Based on your selection, you will be given certain options to reset your password or recover your account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the recovery process.
Make sure that you provide correct details connected with your Myntra account in order to be able to recover it without any complications.
If you used your Gmail or Facebook to Signup for Myntra
It is common to use Gmail or Facebook accounts to sign up for online services. If you used them to sign up for Myntra as well, you can simply visit the Myntra login page and use those accounts to directly log in. If you no longer have access to your Gmail account or Facebook, that means you will have to recover them before you will be able to use them to sign in to Myntra. You can follow our Gmail recovery guide or Facebook recovery guide to recover those accounts.
Don’t Remember Myntra Email or Phone Number
In certain situations, you may forget the email id or phone number you used to sign up for a Myntra account. In this scenario, you can follow these steps to try to recover your Myntra account.
- Navigate to this help page by Myntra.
- You will see a mobile number there. Dial it on your smartphone.
- Let them know that you no longer have access to your email address or phone number.
- Provide necessary detail when asked to confirm your identity.
If they were able to verify that you are the original owner of the account in question, they will help you to recover it even without access to your email address or phone number. It is very possible that, over time, you may lose access to the phone number or Email address connected with your Myntra account. They understand this situation and will do their best to restore your Myntra account.
Recover Hacked Myntra Account
In rare situations, someone may try to hack your account and gain access to it. It is extremely rare this happens. But it is possible. Once your Myntra account is compromised, the best option you have is just trying to contact their support through the available support methods on their help center. Explain the situation to them, and they might be able to help you regain access.