Almost all mobile phones today allow you to record your calls. In this way, you can listen to them later and catch up on something you forgot or that you have missed. These recorded calls are usually stored in your device storage. Just like the other media files on your device, you can transfer these call logs to other external storage devices. However, there are a lot of cases in which you may lose these recordings. You may have accidentally deleted them, or they may have been automatically erased from your device due to a technical glitch. In most cases, we tend to erase some important recordings while deleting them in bulk. Have you recently lost some recordings and are you wondering how to restore your recorded calls? We are here to help you out. Keep reading to find a few methods to get your deleted call recordings back.
Method 1 – Restore Recorded Calls on Android Phone with a Backup
When you are dealing with something important on your smartphone, then most probably you have enabled periodic backup service. This means that, your phone uploads all of its data to your personal cloud after a scheduled period. IF you have enabled a scheduled cloud backup or any other backup in your mobile device, then this method is right for you. If not, you can proceed to the next method mentioned below. Here is how you can restore all your deleted call recordings with a backup file –
- Open your Android Device.
- Open the backup file or the cloud service.
- Find and select the particular call recording that you want to recover.
- Click on Recover or Restore (differs according to your service).
That’s it. You have now restored all your deleted call recordings to your mobile phone. Remember that, the backup file that you are choosing must have backed up data between the time when your recording was present in your device and the time that it was deleted. If you have not enabled cloud backup or any other backup service, or if you don’t find that particular file in your backup, then refer to the next method.
Method 2 – Using Third-Party Recovery Software
If you haven’t enabled any backup service on your Android phone, then you will need to use some third-party data recovery software to restore all your deleted recordings. When we are moving to some other software, we need to trust it. Especially when you are giving all your personal data, the software must be highly efficient and trustworthy. One such application is EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard. This software is highly stable and provides a wide range of services. Above all, you can recover up to 2 GB of data for free with EaseUs! To know more about this software application, check out our EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Review and the detailed guide on EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: Things you want to Know.
There are two places in which you may have stored your call recordings previously. Depending upon the location, here are two cases and their respective solutions to recover them. Keep reading to find out how –
Case 1 – Restore Recorded Calls From The Internal Storage of Your Android Device
If you have previously stored your recorded calls on the internal storage of your Android device previously, then this is how you can restore them using EaseUs –
- Firstly, download, install and launch EaseUs MobiSaver for Android on your computer.
- Connect your Android device to the computer.
- On the EaseUs dashboard, click on Start. The application will take some time to recognize your phone.
- Once it recognizes, click on Scan, to start scanning for all existing and deleted files (Everything that is recoverable).
- From the list, find and select the files that you want to recover. You can also preview the file before you select it.
- Click on Recover.
That’s it. You have now restored all the selected recorded calls to your device. You can either choose a location to store all the recovered data or restore them to the original location.
This method works only with rooted Android devices. So remember that you must root your Android device before you start performing the recovery process.
Case 2 – Restore Recorded Calls From the SD Card of Your Android Device
If you have saved all your deleted call recordings on an SD card, a memory card, or any other external storage device, then this method is right for you. It can be any type of memory card like SD cards, CF cards, and MicroSD cards. Here is how to recover your recorded calls –
- Firstly, download, and install the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard on your computer.
- Connect your external memory card to your computer.
- Launch the data recovery wizard.
- All the disks available in your computer will be displayed. Select the particular external memory device and then click on Scan.
- Now, a list of all the files that can be recovered from your device will be displayed.
- Select all the call recordings that you want to recover. To make things easier, you can filter the list by selecting Deleted Files, Other Lost Files or Audio under the filters. You can also preview these files before selecting them.
- Click on Recover.
That’s it. You have now recovered all the deleted files on your device. To ensure more safety measures, choose a location other than the previous location.
Method 3 – Contacting External Data Recovery Services
Have you tried all the methods mentioned above and are still not been able to recover your recorded calls? Then there is nothing you can do on your own. However, you can try seeking professional help. There are several data recovery professionals available in the market who offer to restore all your lost data. You can contact any of the trusted Data Recovery services, pay them a significant amount, and they will recover all your lost data in no time. Although, you can try this method if your data is extremely critical or expensive. This is because these services usually demand some amount to recover your data. If your data is worth the money, then you can go for it without any doubt.